“Darkness falls across the land, the midnight hour is close at hand…”
- Tripping across the multiverses.
- The formation of planets, Earth-like, that is.
- Water from air.
- Arctic ice, no more.
- New and improved impossible device to power flying cars.
- Coldest decade on record’s volcanic cause.
- Living wallpaper. One step closer to lickable wallpaper-- Hazzah, Willy Wonka!
- Gene therapy, (not to be confused with Gene Wilder therapy) may drastically help lung transplants.
- Happy 40th, internet! We wouldn’t be here without ye.
- Mapping the Prime Meridian.
- The speed of light, unfettered.
- Einstein proved right, 7.3 billion years later.
- Comb developed for measuring light frequencies.
- The ultimate jukebox.
- The potential therapeutic benefits of LSD and ecstasy.
- Giant pumpkin world record broken by… giant pumpkin.
- Boo! Scared ya, didn’t I? Wanna see something really scary? Try zombie frogs.
Terrifying thanks to RPJ and RMG and a Happy All Hallow’s Eve to all friends, freaks and everything else that goes bump in the night.
Quote of the Day:
“Strangeness inundates our lives; if you haven't noticed it, you're probably not paying attention.”