"It could happen to you, it could happen to me, it could happen to everyone eventually…"
- Apocalypse now… or not?
- Is that a glint in your eye -- or a planet?
- A recently discovered Buddhist site in Jaipur spurs government to start excavations at six more ancient cultural sites.
- A game of Frogger, this is not…
- The identity of King Tut’s Mother may soon be revealed. More here.
- Is the solar system’s “just right” Goldilocks Zone more rare than we think? More here.
- Behold the future of cold storage -- the solid state fridge.
- …You thought tropical storms were getting better? You thought wrong.
- A hazy shade of… the Olympic Games Opening Ceremony.
- The Large Hadron Collider is set for it’s first test beam synchronization.
- The day airline pilots became redundant. More here on when the army will become obsolete.
- Stargazer alert… Get ready for the Perseid meteor shower on August 11th and 12th. More here.
- The Olympic Games are scheduled to start at 8:08:08 PM on 8/08/08… A very brief history on the belief in 08.08.08. A little more here.
Quote of the Day:
"Forever poised between a cliché and an indiscretion..."