Posted by Perceval at 11:30, 11 Dec 2008
It aint over 'til it's over
- Financial Times editorial admits agenda for dictatorial World Government.
- Is 'worm' clue to Mars life?
- Biggest full moon of the year - tomorrow.
- Black hole confirmed in Milky Way.
- Shaman buried with world's oldest pot stash. Last words: 'Gotta finish my draw'.
- Open source economies: an emergent solution?
- The Top 10 anomalous, dubious, hoax, events and links of 2008.
- Half man, half chimp - should we beware the apeman's coming?
- Ecofascism: the green wing of the Nazi Party.
- Jesus was a Geminian? So was his twin!
- A rationalist jamboree for the godless this Christmas.
- Name a bat after your loved one. Is 'Old Bat' taken?
- The mouse was 40 on Tuesday, but does it have a future in the past?
- The orchestra made of ice. Chill!
- The Top 10 weirdest experiments ever.
Thanks Rick & Peej
Quote of the Day:
I no longer want to be rich because I am rich.