- Jimmy Walter is offering US$1 million to anyone who can prove that planes weren't the cause of the World Trade Center's destruction on 9/11. It'll be the easiest million bucks you'll ever make.
- A US soldier believed he would be killed in Iraq, after once being told by a psychic he would die before his 27th birthday. No offence, but if I went to Iraq as a US soldier, I'd be pretty confident of not returning home too.
- A sixteen-year-old girl who died in 1994 is believed to have come back from the dead. It's as simple as absent-minded Death leaving the door unlocked.
- Again in Africa, a poltergeist has terrorised a school, threatening to kill the children with a garden fork.
- Demons are wreaking fiery havoc in other parts of Africa, burning a man's feet and causing a schoolgirl to no longer wear clothes because they spontaneously combust.
- Sorcery in Papua New Guinea affects people of all classes.
- A man in Kuala Lumpur has sought the help of a medium to banish a sex-hungry ghost who won't leave him alone. I hope she's not into S&M.
- Next door in the Philippines, ghosts aren't as scary as you think. They're not as celibant either.
- Up to 140 men were murdered in a Hungarian village, and the 26 women who stood trial in 1929 never revealed why they did it.
- A Bulgarian researcher says she has solved the mystery of Crop Circles.
- Cereologist Colin Andrews is trying to solve the mystery of how to pay the rent, and is auctioning off his complete archive of Crop Circle files on ebay.
- A Tennessee man filmed "... the most perfect thing I've ever seen. And to explain it, I can't. It defied laws of Physics, it defied laws of flight. It was powered. What it was, I can't say." With video.
- A NASA/Stanford physics experiment will determine whether the Earth is in a vortex of space-time.
- The Raelian cult wants to establish an extraterrestrial embassy in Jerusalem.
- UfOlogists weigh in on the human origins debate.
- After interviewing a whopping 50 alien abuctees, and writing an astoundingly large figure of books (one!) debunking the phenomenon, Susan Clancy is washing her hands of the whole affair. Can't face the music, eh Susie? Again, no mention of John Mack.
- The Voluntary Human Extinction Movement wants to see the human race extinct. How about they start with themselves.
- Orangutans are every bit as sociable, as technically adept and as culturally capable as chimpanzees ... and possibly humans. Actually, they're probably more evolved than humans.
- Do elephants have a sixth sense for pending dangers? They can remember the dead too.
- Meditation doesn't just calm you down and make you feel good -- it alters the brain. Very strong coffee does the same thing.
- A very interesting paper discussing the effects of diseases, drugs and chemicals on the creativity and productivity of famous artists.
- The mathematics of the collective consciousness: human thought grows exponentially.
- Confused by today's news? Blame it on the Moon. It's no coincidence my sun-sign is ruled by the Moon.
Quote of the Day:
"There are many examples of old, incorrect theories that stubbornly persisted, sustained only by the prestige of foolish but well-connected scientists. Many of these theories have been killed off only when some decisive experiment exposed their incorrectness."
Michio Kaku, Physicist