- Dr Ian Rubenstein on how he transitioned from an atheistic worldview to becoming a spirit medium.
- Guy Lyon Playfair explores the science and stories about twins and telepathy.
- Garret Model ruminates on how to build a machine that could see into the future.
- Andrew May explains the controversy over "scalar waves".
- Stephen C. Jett reviews Alice Beck Kehoe's book, "The Kensington Runestone: Approaching a Research Question Holistically".
Don't forget also: if you enjoy the mag, send a bit of love via the PayPal button to help ensure the future of this excellent free e-zine (or alternatively pick up a paper copy for $4.95). According to a recent email from the organisation, the SSE "is in serious financial trouble", and so the future of EdgeScience, and the Journal of Scientific Exploration, may well be in doubt. If you value researchers willing to go out on a limb and investigate the fringes of science, then please do support both EdgeScience with a donation, and the SSE with membership/subscription to JSE.