Posted by Greg at 03:54, 27 Mar 2009
A strange assortment to keep you busy over the weekend...
- Filip Coppens wonders whether the Toltecs went as far as Arizona, in his new article "Wupatki: A Toltec Outpost?"
- The latest Binnall of America audio podcast is with Andrew Barnes and Paul Taitt, discussing sleep paralysis and 'supernatural assault'.
- Phil Plait takes on criticism of space funding in his Bad Astronomy post "From Distant Planets to the Deep Blue Sea".
- Joe Rogan ranges from Buddha to UFOs in his blog post "Believe Nothing" (NSFW language).
- At Sentient Developments, guest-blogger David Brin gives his "Thoughts on the Singularity". And then some.
- Michael Tymn interviews Pamela Rae Heath on being "a bridge" between psychics and parapsychologists.
- At the SkepticBlog, Brian Dunning shares "Some Starchild Feedback". Also at SkepticBlog: "Automatic Writing", by Mark Edward.
- Anthony Peake gives "The Case for the Daemon" on Graham Hancock's website.
- The Psychedelic Salon has Terence McKenna's talk "Surfing Finnegan's Wake" available for listening (Part 1 and Part 2).
- UFO Casebook #351 is now online with the latest ufological news roundup.
- Anthony North answers the woosayers at Beyond the Blog.