Over the weekend, The Daily Grail website turned 14. Which, in internet website years, is about 420 years old. So if ever you think we're looking a bit haggard, keep in mind that we've been doing this a looooong time. Back in the 1990s, site updates were done a bit different - every post, every archived month and so on, was done *manually*, via FTP and the like.
A big thanks to all those who have contributed to the site over the years, from the most-excellent admins to the every-day commenters. Massive props as well to the invisible David, who does all sorts of computery things out the back to keep the site running smoothly, which none of us ever notice. But mostly, my loving thanks to my wife Tonita, and children Isis, Phoenix and Maya, who suffer daily for my 'hobby' through a lack of money and a missing husband/dad.
If the site is useful to you, please consider donating a few dollars a year as a 'voluntary subscription', via the PayPal block below (also permanently on the right of the page). If all regular readers dropped the price of a coffee on the site - in return for 52 weeks of solid information and news - it would enable us to improve the site even further.
Your support is appreciated!
And in case you've missed any of it, here's a sampling of just some of the content we've posted in only the last three weeks:
- Not Feeling the Future: New Bem Replication Fails to Find Evidence of Psi
- Swedish Team Hunts for Ghost Rocket UFOs
- This Man Was a Psychic Spy for the U.S. Government
- Ancient 'Fort' May Have Been Peruvian Version of Stonehenge
- Spontaneous Human Combustion Explained?
- What Dr Oliver Sacks Learned From Hallucinogens
- Biologist Rupert Sheldrake Explains the Ten Dogmas Holding Science Back
- Did Aleister Crowley Unleash Demons at Loch Ness?
- Are Strange Norwegian UFOs Simply Grains of Dust?
- There is Nothing Paranormal About Near-Death Experiences (We Guess)
- Vandals Strike at Masonic Landmark Featured in Dan Brown Book
- Satchmo and the Sphinx
- Near Death Experience Researcher Arrested for 'Waterboarding' Child
- Richard Dawkins Would Like to Trip on LSD
Worth a coffee?